Tuesday, November 2, 2010

June 2010

Nathan's kindergarden year was a good one of learning and adjustment for him.  This is one of my favorite pictures that he painted.  It is so happy and bright that it does that for my day each time I look at it.  Way to go Nathan!


This was the last day of school and Nathan wanted to dress up for the event.  His teacher Mrs. Kretsinger was great for him and he had a great year.
Joshua and Audrey seem to be growing well in Texas.
Jason moved out of his crib into a "big boy" bed.  This was the bed that David had in his high school years so it is really a "big boy" bed.
A trip to the Lawrence Hall of Science had lots of exciting discoveries.  Don't let Auntie Hoot see this one.

Jason wanted to learn how to make the pie crust pieces so here we are rolling, and cutting.....
and adding the cinnamon and sugar.....
and ready to put them in the over!!
Peas from the garden always taste good.
The youth from the stake went on a simulated "Trek" and had a great time.  Marianne and I joined them for a day on the trail. 
I got a new game for Father's Day and we had great weather to try it out.
I have a great family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment